London Warren Street
Adrian is a highly competent and confident Duty Solicitor with Higher Rights of Audience in the Criminal Courts; he is also a fully accredited Police Station Advisor.
An expert on extradition matters at Westminster Magistrates Court, Adrian also has vast experience of serious and complex criminal law cases including murder, tax fraud, terrorism, major cocaine importation, HMRC cases and Merseyside police operations in conjunction with law enforcement agencies in Spain and Holland. He is particularly skilled at dealing with young clients and those with mental health issues.
He is a member of the LCCSA Law Society.
- R v Samuel: Major tax fraud prosecuted by HMRC. Inner London Crown Court.
- Major tax fraud prosecuted by HMRC: Multi-handed conspiracy to supply cocaine.
- Multi handed conspiracy to supply cocaine: 2 handed murder of the co-defendant’s mother.
- R v James Kelly: Importation of 1.6 tonnes of cocaine. Liverpool Crown Court. 2007
- R v El Jamal: Conspiracy to defraud UK clearing banks. Southwark Crown Court. 2006
- Conspiracy to defraud UK clearing bank: Conspiracy to defraud UK clearing banks. 2004.