London Warren Street
07817 143 376
Kelly is a qualified Solicitor and advises on all matters of general crime including allegations of murder, rape, robbery, theft, drugs, kidnapping, offences against the person, burglary and theft, firearm offences and offensive weapons.
Highly experienced in Military Law, she has dealt extensively in advising all ranks of the Armed Forces who face criminal allegations. Her advice has been requested in Court Martial’s hearings and Police Stations both in the UK as well as in Germany and Cyprus.
Kelly regularly appears at London Magistrates Courts and various Court Martial Centers around the UK and abroad.
She is a fully accredited Police Station Representative, advising and representing clients in the Police Station.
- R v Sgt A: Serious assault – several witnesses all members of the Armed Forces. Lengthy trial and defendant faced severe consequences. Not guilty verdict.
- R v P: Two separate rape / sexual assaults allegations against same defendant. Crown Court trials both resulted in acquittals.
- R v H: Rape allegation. Successful Abuse of process argument led to the case being stayed.
- R v M: Baby shaking murder allegation. The subject of national press coverage. Defendant was acquitted of murder and received a short custodial sentence for manslaughter rather than life imprisonment.
- Law Society
- Association of Military Court Advocacy
- Police Station Accredited
- Duty Accredited