Parole Board Hearings
Tuckers Solicitors Prison Law team provide legal advice and representation for Parole Board hearings.
We understand how important Parole Board hearings are, whether they are to secure release for the prisoner or to apply for open conditions. Our lawyers can assist clients in a number of ways:
- Visiting clients to prepare them for Parole Board hearings and guiding them through the Parole process.
- Instructing the best Psychologists and Psychiatrists, to challenge incorrect and damaging reports on our clients.
- Producing written representations for the Parole Board.
- Expert legal representation at Oral Hearings
- Challenging negative decisions of the Parole Board.
Our lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, providing immediate, first class legal advice, assistance and representation during legal proceedings; ensuring the best possible outcome for our clients. Please contact the Prison Law Department on 020 7388 8333 or email email@example.com