Tuckers Solicitors has an outstanding reputation and extensive experience in defending the full range of sexual offences.
Accusations of any sexual offences are particularly distressing for the individual and their families. Our lawyers are experienced in defending those accused of sexual offences. These range from matters relating to prostitution (soliciting, loitering, controlling prostitutes, living off immoral earnings, and keeping a brothel) through to pornography, gross indecency, indecent and sexual assault, child sex offences and rape.
The Sexual Offences Act 2003 substantially reformed the law relating to sexual offences, and Tuckers Solicitors has been involved in defending many of the high profile matters that are reported in the media today. Our lawyers are sensitive to the issues that these cases involve. We know the types of forensic analysis undertaken by the police, and we can guide you through the complicated rules of evidence that will dictate how your defence is best presented at court.
Notably, Tuckers Solicitors successfully defended Jack Tweed from allegations of rape in 2011.
Our expert lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, providing immediate legal advice, assistance and representation during criminal proceedings; ensuring the best possible outcome for our clients. For more information please contact us on 020 7388 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read Jim Meyer’s further recent briefing notes below:-
- Operation Notarise;
- Historic Sexual Abuse Allegations;
- Fitness to Practise & Professional Conduct;
- Defendant Anonymity in Sexual Offence Cases;
- A New Vision for Victims, But Are Defendants Being Left Out in the Cold?;
- Sexual Offences & Criminal Defence in England & Wales;
- Project Spade: UK Arrests for Purchasing Child Abuse Images Online;
- Operation Heliodor: Child Sexual Exploitation Arrests;
- Criminal Defence for Foster Carers in the UK.
- Operation Pallial: No Limit to Historic Child Abuse Investigations
- Healthcare Professionals – Fitness to Practise Representation (HCPC, GMC, GCC)
- Risk Management for Clinicians
- Staying Within The Law – 5 Things Healthcare Professionals Should Be Most Aware Of
- Darknet Sexual Offences: An Overview of the Law in the UK
- P2P File Sharing and Indecent Images: An Overview of the Law in the UK